Terms and Conditions
User Terms & Conditions
Dukes Hardcore Honeys User Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Membership or using Portal you become a User and thus agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") between you and DHH Digital Media. (collectively the ""). Company will refer to you in this Agreement as " ", " " or " ". Company can amend this Agreement by posting an updated version of this Agreement to the Portal. Such changes will take effect thirty (30) days after they are posted
1. "" means amounts paid or payable to Company in exchange for Membership under this Agreement using a Payment Method. Fees are posted at the Portal which posting forms a part of this Agreement.
2. "" shall be the website to which You are purchasing a Membership or accessing the Services.
3. "" shall mean the combination of the unique username and password that is sold or provided by the Company to the User and used to access Portal.
4. "" shall be the access granted to a User using a Login for a limited period of time, to Portal for the purpose of using the Services.
5. "" shall be the limited, non-transferrable license to stream images and video or other content from the Portal and navigate different areas of Portal.
6. "" shall be an individual, of or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they are located who has a Membership or rightfully accesses the Portal.
7. "" shall mean a request that You file directly with Your card company or bank to invalidate Fees.
8. 2.1 Portal is designed and intended solely for adults. Adults
are people who are at least 18 years old (or 21 years old in some
jurisdictions) and for the purpose of this Agreement, are interested in and
wish to have access to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a
sexually oriented, and frankly erotic, nature. The material available by the
Company within Portal may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of
nudity and sexual activity and should NOT be accessed by anyone younger than
the age of majority within any jurisdiction or who do not wish to be exposed to
such material. By accessing Portal or purchasing a Membership from the Company
you are making the following statements to Company and its licensors and other
"Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in my jurisdiction. I promise that I will not permit any person(s) under the age of majority to have access to any of the material contained within Portal. I understand that when I gain access to Portal I will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education.
9. 3.1 . Each Membership is for use within a limited territory (the ""). The Territory excludes all jurisdictions where the Content is illegal.
1. 4.1 . Users are liable for Fees for Membership together with all applicable taxes. Users may cancel their Membership at any time by contacting the Company's processor customer service (CC Bill customer service) 24 hours a day. https://www.ccbill.com/contact-us.php
2. Users must cancel their Membership 48 hours prior to the rebill date if they do not wish their Membership to renew with associated Fees. Up until the date a Membership is canceled the User authorizes the Company to continue charging the User's Payment Method to pay: (i) Fees for Membership; (ii) all purchases of other products, services and entertainment provided by Portal; and (iii) other liabilities of yours to Company or any third party. Company reserves the right to change the price of the rebill Fee amount by updating the posted Fees in the Portal which change shall take effect as of the next rebill unless you cancel 48 hours before such rebill. At any time, should You have any questions about the rebill price or date of your Membership please contact customer service for the Portal.
3. 4.2 . In the event a User's Payment Method was declined the Company may attempt to process the transaction again under the same conditions as the transaction was initiated by the User, within a few days of the User's first attempt to purchase their Membership. Where the Payment Method is approved in such a circumstance, the User will receive an email confirming the successful completion of their transaction along with their username and password details.
4. 4.3 . Portal may offer various types of Memberships of different terms (ex: trial, 3-month, monthly etc...) (each a "Membership Term"). Each Membership offered will have its own Fee indicated during the join process and will rebill at the Fee and at the frequency indicated in the receipt sent to the User's email address. Fees are subject to change thirty (30) days following the posting of a new Fee to the Portal; if you do not cancel within such thirty (30) days then you are deemed to have accepted the change in Fee.
5. 4.4 . Memberships may be canceled by completing a form located at https://www.ccbill.com/contact-us.php
If a Membership is canceled before the renewal date the User will still have access for the remainder of the period already paid.
6. 6.1 Fees are non-refundable once the Login details have been used on Portal. Non-use of a Membership or inability of User to access the Portal through no fault of Company shall not be grounds for a refund of Fees.
7. 6.2 In the event a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by the Company who will credit the Payment Method used to make the original purchase. NO refunds will be made by cash or paper check. ALL refunds will be issued within ten (10) days of communication between the User and the Company's customer service.
8. 6.3 For all billing inquiries you may also visit CC Bill.com
1. 7.1 All chargebacks are carefully investigated and may prevent future purchases with DHH Digital Media and its affiliates. Chargebacks made to unlawfully obtain goods or services from DHH Digital Media shall constitute a breach of contract and shall not be tolerated. DHH Digital Media shall take necessary measures to collect all Fees owed to DHH Digital Media.
1. 9.1 Membership includes a single, limited, personal, non-transferrable, non-exclusive license (the "") to use the Portal for the sole purpose of accessing the content published therein (the " ") in the manner provided for therein. You shall not resell, distribute or engage in any commercialization of the Portal or its Content. You shall not modify or copy any of the Content, use it for any public display, performance, sale or rental, remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice or trademarks of the Content or transfer any Content to any third party.
2. 9.2 Access to and use of the Portal is through Login. Each User is responsible for keeping their Login information confidential. Portal will not release Login information for any reason to anyone other than the User except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Portal is a breach of this Agreement. You are responsible for your Login credentials and purchases made or other acts or omissions carried out with them.
3. 9.3 As between you and Company, Company retains all right, title and interest in any and all intellectual property rights in the Portal and its Content. All rights are reserved by the Company. All intellectual property and other rights in and to the Content and the Services found on Portal shall at all times remain the property of the Company, its affiliates, licensors and other suppliers. Nothing in this Agreement shall have the effect of transferring any intellectual property rights to you other than your limited rights under the License.
1. 10.1 Membership, Membership Term and the License shall begin as of when Fees are paid and Login is used and shall end when the Membership Term ends or as otherwise provided herein.
2. 10.2 Users must promptly inform the Company's customer service department of any apparent breach of security, such as loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of a Login. Until the Company is notified of such breach in security, the User will be liable for any unauthorized use of the Services.
3. 10.3 Users may terminate their Membership at any time and without cause by providing customer service notice to cancel the Membership. Users may complete the form at https://www.ccbill.com/contact-us.php directly. Users are liable for all Fees incurred on the Membership until 48 hours after notification of termination is received by the Company's customer service department. It is the User's responsibility to ensure notification is adequately provided. Notification should include full name, email address used upon joining and where applicable, the last four (4) digits of the Payment Method then in use.
4. 10.4 Company can terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason or for no reason on notice to you through the Portal, provided that on such a termination you shall be entitled to use the Portal for the Membership Term for which Fees have already been paid.
5. 10.5 By purchasing or terminating a Membership User agrees to receive an email confirmation thereof to the email address last provided to the Portal. Users may not opt out of receiving such emails. Therefore it is important to provide suitable contact information on sign-up for Membership.